Champion of Champions 2019
The winner has been revealed!
The nation’s premier sausage competition celebrates all things great about sausages, from their ingredients to unique flavour combinations.
This year we are pleased to announce that Greenfield farm’s Greenfield Sausage was crowned the best sausage in the land.
We would like to thank our panel of judges for their devoted time and energy to the task.
We had some brilliant entries for Champion of Champions, see the full list of finalist here:
- Ballard Butchers – Castle Douglas: Pork Links
- Bangers Galore – West Sussex: Cumberland Pork Sausage
- Becky’s Butchers – Great Bromley: Pork & Leek Sausage
- Colyton Butchers – Devon: Pork and Black Pudding Sausage
- DJ Fenton – Doncaster: Traditional Plain Pork Sausage
- Fraser’s Butchers – Bolton: Gold Pork Sausage
- Morgan’s Country Butchers – Shropshire: Honey & Mustard Sausage
- Muff’s of Bromborough – Wirral Merseyside: Old English Sausage
- Peter Treble Butchers – Dorset: Marmite and Cheddar Sausage
- Puff Pigs – Rhondda Cynon Taff: Chilli & Garlic Sausage
- T Buttling Butchers – Dorset: Pork & Chive Sausage
- Tim Potter Son & Daughter – Somerset: Pork, Sage & Cranberry Sausage and Fruity Curry Pork Sausage
If you are interested in entering next year’s competition, then register your interest here