Champion of Champions 2020
The nation’s premier sausage competition celebrates all things great about sausages, from their ingredients to unique flavour combinations.
If you are interested in entering this year’s competition, then register your interest here.
Last year we had some brilliant entries for Champion of Champions, see the full list of finalists here:
- Ballard Butchers – Castle Douglas: Pork Links
- Bangers Galore – West Sussex: Cumberland Pork Sausage
- Becky’s Butchers – Great Bromley: Pork & Leek Sausage
- Colyton Butchers – Devon: Pork and Black Pudding Sausage
- DJ Fenton – Doncaster: Traditional Plain Pork Sausage
- Fraser’s Butchers – Bolton: Gold Pork Sausage
- Morgan’s Country Butchers – Shropshire: Honey & Mustard Sausage
- Muff’s of Bromborough – Wirral Merseyside: Old English Sausage
- Peter Treble Butchers – Dorset: Marmite and Cheddar Sausage
- Puff Pigs – Rhondda Cynon Taff: Chilli & Garlic Sausage
- T Buttling Butchers – Dorset: Pork & Chive Sausage
- Tim Potter Son & Daughter – Somerset: Pork, Sage & Cranberry Sausage and Fruity Curry Pork Sausage