Entries for 2017 have now closed, however it’s not too late to attend the Awards!
To register your interest for the Butcher’s Shop of the Year Awards 2018 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Butcher’s Shop of the Year Awards has 13 categories for you to showcase your butchery business, great products, craft knowledge, specialist skills and fantastic team. Whether you’re a family run independent or operate a chain of stores, based in a city centre or a remote village location, the awards are your opportunity to gain the recognition you and your team deserve.
You are rightly proud of what you do, now it’s time to demonstrate why you are a cut above the rest!
Benefits of entering the Butcher’s Shop of the Year Awards include:
- Generate positive publicity locally and nationally
- Free use of winners’ and finalists’ logos
- All finalists receive a complimentary ticket to the Awards
- Meet and network with fellow butchers and suppliers
- Coverage in Meat Trades Journal and also on meattradesjournal.co.uk
- Reward the loyalty, skills and hard work of your team
- Showcase your exceptional business to a wide audience
- Gain an independent, nationally recognised ‘badge of honour’ for your business.
Find out more about the judging process.
Entries for 2017 have now closed. To register your interest for 2018 please contact email@example.com