The Butcher’s Shop of the Year Awards has 13 categories for you to showcase your butchery business, great products, craft knowledge, specialists skills and fantastic team. Whether you’re a family run independent or operate a chain of stores, based in a city centre or a remote village location, the awards are your opportunity to gain the recognition you and your team deserve.
You are rightly proud of what you do, now it’s time to demonstrate why you are a cut above the rest!
Benefits of entering the Butcher’s Shop of the Year Awards include:
- Generate positive publicity locally and nationally
- Free use of winners’ and finalists’ logos
- All finalists receive a complimentary ticket to the Awards
- Meet and network with fellow butchers and suppliers
- Coverage in Meat Trades Journal and also on meattradesjournal.co.uk
- Reward the loyalty, skills and hard work of your team
- Showcase your exceptional business to a wide audience
- Gain an independent, nationally recognised ‘badge of honour’ for your business.
Deadline: entries close Monday 7th August 2017.
Cost: £25 + VAT per category entered.
Find out more about the judging process.